Enrolment enquiries are welcome at any time at the College.
The official enrolment period, particularly for students moving from Year 6 to Year 7 takes place in May (2 May to 27 May 2022) each year for enrolment in the following year. At that time, the College organises Open Days, tours and Information sessions for prospective families looking to enrol their child in high school.
As a Catholic Systemic school of the Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn, the College follows the Catholic Education Office’s Enrolment Policy, a summary of which is contained in the Enrolment Information Pack on the Catholic Education website:
Online Enrolments – ACT SECONDARY
How to Enrol
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice.
A non-refundable application fee of $100 applies to ACT Secondary Schools upon application.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May (27 May 2022). Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2023||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||30 January||6 April|
|Term 2||24 April||30 July|
|Term 3||17 July||22 September|
|Term 4||9 October||15 December|
Please see below the school fees for St John Paul II College for 2022. Fees may be paid by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Bpay, Direct Debit or QKR.
Please contact the school office with any fee related queries.